- Control Devices over Bluetooth using Android Application.
- Upload sensor data on Twitter using Cloud services
- Connect Arduino to Internet and various Cloud services.
- Send tweets and update Cloud based services.
- Arduino Nano Board
- Arduino Nano Breakout Board
- ESP Flashing Breakout Board
- DC Motor and Driver
- Wi-Fi Module
- Wi-Fi Breakout Board
- IR Sensor Module
- Potentiometer, LDR
- Hall Effect Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor.
- Relay Module and buzzer
- USB Cable and connecting wire
- Battery and adapter.
Anybody interested in Arduino can attend this course.
What is this course about?
The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles(also referred to as “connected ” device and “smart device”), buildings and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data. In this workshop student will going to learn what is Internet of Things and introduction to open Cloud Computing platforms, Arduino IDE and its use in Home & Industrial Automation.
This workshop will going to cover various application like Controlling Devices over Bluetooth using Android Application, How to send sensor data to cloud services in real time and many more.
Note-Student those who will participate in a group of 5 will get a free DIY kit
We Love ProTreX -Technology re-Xplained because it is the best for the students or people for their present and the future.