- Understanding the concept behind feedback control, formulas like P, I, D for control equations
- Fabricating the outer structure of Biped Robot
- Programming session and introduction to Servo motors
- Making of bipedal robot along with complete mechanical assembly and programming
- Testing and making of different kind of walking robot like 4legs, and 6legs robot.
- Arduino Nano Board
- Servo Motor
- Nano Breakout Board
- Robot Chassis
- Screw Packet
- Screw Driver
- USB Cable
- Connecting Wires
- Battery Adapter
Anybody interested in Arduino can attend this course.
What is this course about?
Bipedalism is a form of terrestrial locomotion where an organism moves by means of its two rear limbs or legs. An animal or machine that usually moves in a bipedal manner is known as a biped. The robot can walk forward or backwards and turn in place left or right with variable speed. This workshop provides participants with working knowledge on the control and design concepts, and the mechanisms involved in making a walking Robot.
I had selected a 10 Days Training Program(i.
-Inshort lai bhari